Dolly's East Nashville Escape Posh & Cozy Urban Retreat • Stylish & Walkable Townhome
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-10
We're in fun, vibrant East Nashville, with quick/easy access to just about everything you'd want to do in the city. There are several bars and restaurants in short walking distance (as well as a CrossFit gym and the world-famous Grimey's Record Shop, which often hosts live music). We're only 2 miles to Five Points, the social center of East Nash; 4 miles to downtown. There are tons of incredible restaurants, coffee shops, bars, boutiques, parks, and music venues within just a few square miles. You'll fall in love with this part of the city!
Close and convenient access to:
★ Mickey’s Tavern (neighborhood dive bar), The Fox (speakeasy cocktail lounge), Nicoletto’s Pasta Co. (homemade pasta shop), world-famous Grimey’s Record Shop (which often hosts live music), CrossFit Rising Sun, Living Waters Brewing (craft beer brewery & coffee bar), fast food options (all less than a 5 min walk!)
★ Five Points - hip East Nashville neighborhood with bars & restaurants (2 miles / 6 min)
★ Nissan Stadium / CMA FEST (3.7 miles / 7 min)
★ Broadway bars & honky tonks/live music, like Tootsies, Acme, FGL House (4.4 miles / 11 min)
★ Bridgestone Arena (4.9 miles / 13 min)
★ Music City Center (4.9 miles / 13 min)
★ Ryman Auditorium (5 miles / 14 min)
★ Vanderbilt (7.3 miles / 13 min)
★ Belmont (7.5 miles / 14 min)
★ Centennial Park (8.1 miles / 15 min)
★ Germantown neighborhood (4.2 miles / 8 min)
★ 12 South neighborhood (7.9 miles / 15 min)
★ Music Row (6.3 miles / 13 min)
★ Grand Ole Opry (7.4 miles / 11 min)
★ BNA Nashville Airport (10.3 miles / 15 min)
Remember that, being so close to downtown, it's an urban neighborhood.
- Guests are required to sign a digital rental agreement within 48 hours of booking (or immediately upon receipt if your arrival is within 5 days) or your reservation is subject to cancellation in accordance with the agreed-upon cancellation policy. To ensure a positive and safe stay for all, Guests agree to use SafelyStay to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. You will receive an email from SafelyStay to complete the verification.
- Be a kind & considerate human, & treat the place as if it were your favorite aunt & uncle's. Remember that the home belongs to real people. At the conclusion of your stay, follow check-out procedures (they’re easy peasy) & return the home in the same condition in which you found it.
- Our nightly rate covers 8 guests or less. Additional guests (up to our max occupancy of 10 guests total) are charged at $20 per person per night. Accurate headcount must be confirmed, with additional fees paid for, no later than 24 hours prior to arrival. Our max occupancy is firm & we cannot accommodate groups larger than 10.
- Drugs, illegal activity, & parties are strictly prohibited. Violations will result in immediate termination of the reservation without refund.
- Smoking is only permitted outside & cigarette butts must be disposed of properly. No smoking of any kind in the home or in the garage—including e-cigarettes & vape pens. (No ifs, ands, or butts about it.)
- Remember you’re staying in a residential neighborhood, sharing our personal home. We care about our neighbors & our community, so please be sensitive & respectful with your volume levels. While we absolutely want you to have a great time while you’re here, please keep the partying on Broadway & not in our home or neighborhood. Nashville city quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am daily. Noise violations and/or complaints will result in termination of the reservation without refund.
- We welcome potty-trained, well-behaved dogs, up to 2 dogs per stay, for a fee of $25 per night per dog (to be paid immediately after booking). Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring pets & the fee will be added to your reservation. Your fur babies must be housebroken, non-aggressive, & not display repeated, unprovoked barking. (Indoor piddle pads are not allowed.) They must be on a leash at all times outside the home. Please walk your dog on the grass by the sidewalk for bathroom needs & clean up all waste immediately, disposing in the outdoor trash receptacle. Pets are not allowed on the furniture unless you keep furniture covered at all times with sheets/coverings you bring with you. We are unable to accommodate cats, birds, reptiles, rodents, or any other creatures: humans & dogs only. If you have a unique circumstance, please discuss with us first.
- The primary guest booking the reservation assumes responsibility for all guests in their group as well as the home & its contents. Only wall-saver tape is permitted for hanging any decorations, & all decor must be removed & disposed of at check-out. Per local regulations, no signage or decorations may be visible from the exterior of the home. Any damage to walls, ceilings, paint, etc. will be charged to the guest.
- Local laws require that the primary guest booking the reservation be at least 21 years of age & stay for the entirety of the reservation. Only those guests specifically accounted for in the reservation are permitted on the property. No additional guests are allowed for any length of time. Attempts made to bring undisclosed guests/visitors onto the property will result in immediate termination of the reservation without refund. By making a reservation, it is also acknowledged & understood that we have actively recording security cameras at the front door & exterior of the garage. There are—of course—no cameras or recording devices inside the home.
- Local residents seeking to book with us are subject to prior approval & are required to contact us before making a booking. If you live in the Middle Tennessee area, please do not book until you have discussed your plans with us & received approval. Instant bookings by local residents are considered a breach of house rules & are subject to cancellation.
- Communicate any breakages and/or damage. We understand accidents happen, so just let us know if one does. Usually we can address these quickly if we’re informed in a timely manner.
- While appliances & other household equipment are believed to be in good working condition, some deficiencies only present themselves while they’re continuously used by guests. We reserve the right to take up to 24 hours to tend to non-emergency issues. Remember that this is an independently-owned home & we are therefore at the mercy of subcontractors’ availability for service & repairs. If we are unable to get an appliance or other equipment up to habitable standards (as determined by us), we will do all we can to relocate guests to an adequate property, or, if we are unable to do so, refund the remaining cost of the stay so they can seek alternate accommodations. In the rare instance this occurs, note that we cannot be held financially responsible for new accommodations.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that may occur while on the premises, or for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. By making a reservation, it is agreed that all guests expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests also assume all liability & expenses to repair damages/loss when making a reservation to stay with us. While families & children are always welcome, make note that the home is not child-proofed.
- Absolutely no confetti or glitter. (Can't believe we needed to add that, but we did.)
- Failure to adhere to the house rules may result in additional charges and/or termination of the reservation without refund.
- While you might roll your eyes at some of these, trust us that these rules were borne out of experience. (So, yes, we're rolling our eyes along with you.) The homesharing community is built on a mutually-agreed-upon code of honor, & your trust & respect are counted on.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-five percent (95.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Forty-five percent (45.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.— RATE NOTES —
Our nightly rate covers 8 guests or less. Additional guests (up to our max occupancy of 10) are charged at $20 per person per night. Accurate headcount must be confirmed, with additional fees paid, no later than 24 hours prior to arrival. Our max occupancy is firm & we cannot accommodate groups larger than 10.
We welcome potty-trained, well-behaved dogs, up to 2 dogs per stay, for a fee of $25 per night per dog. Dogs must remain on-leash at all times outside the rental. Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring pets. (More details in House Rules.)
Guests are required to sign a digital rental agreement within 48 hours of booking (or immediately upon receipt if your arrival is within 5 days) or your reservation is subject to cancellation in accordance with the agreed-upon cancellation policy. To ensure a positive and safe stay for all, we use SafelyStay to verify guest identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. You will receive an email from SafelyStay to complete your verification.
Standard check-in time is 4:00 PM or later, & check-out is 11:00 AM. In some cases it may be possible to arrange in advance for earlier check-in or later check-out for an additional fee.
We have actively-recording security cameras at the front and garage doors. There are no cameras inside the home.
About the OwnerAfter spending 13 years leading a nonprofit in South Africa, I now call Nashville home. Passionate about my city and helping others experience it to the fullest, I began my hosting journey in 2015. Fast forward to today and we now host hundreds of guests every year in our ComeVisitNashville family of homes. We value excellence, recognize that the smallest details matter most, and offer visitors to Nashville a locals' experience. We look forward to hosting y'all!
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
- Registration Number